So you want to use TOMORROW GIRL or PENGUINA or any NINJA HIGH SCHOOL character for your comic. Well, it’s fairly easy actually. Here is what you need to do:
- Pick a character or characters and contact BEN DUNN at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send me a PDF of the comic and character you would like to use them in for approval.
- Send a detailed proposal and plot outline.
- Wait for approval. If it is approved by email you are good to go. Once it is done it needs to be go through final approval before it can be published.
- Any story featuring any AP Superverse character becomes the property of the AP. You are allowed to use the story in any way you wish without permission as long as you acknowledge all copyrights. AP lays NO CLAIM to your own intellectual property. Example: TOMORROW GIRL is copyright BEN DUNN/ANTARCTIC PRESS.
- A digital or physical copy must be sent to me for archival purposes.
- No profanity, ultra violent scenes, sexual situations or nudity is allowed. Any violation of this will render any use null and void. Please keep it for general audiences.
- You are not allowed to use the characters beyond the comic story. No merchandise is allowed.